Prefabricated buildings are the perfect alternative to building an office, workshop, hobby room, temporary shelter with conventional construction materials like metal studs and drywall or concrete block. The installation is much faster because all of the components used to construct the prefabricated building have already been prepped at our factory.
The construction provides a strong lasting wall that reduces heat gain on summer or heat loss in winter making these buildings ideal for all weather conditions and usable for various purposes. Prefabricated buildings are the perfect alternative to building an office, workshop, hobby room, temporary shelter with conventional construction materials like metal studs and drywall or concrete block. The installation is much faster because all of the components used to construct the prefabricated building have already been prepped at our factory. This prep process includes designing the layout and then pre-cutting all the materials at our factory and ready for immediate installation. Faster installation means less disruption to your daily business operations. Because there is no on-site fabrication there is also less mess. This can be especially important in areas where dust and debris could interfere with sensitive manufacturing operations. On average you can anticipate about a 80% time savings when using our modular design to construct your ideal room. Another advantage to using modular construction is that all of the materials purchased to construct your prefabricated building are reusable. If you need to move your building simply disassemble the components and move them to your new location. All of the components purchased are reusable. If you need to modify the original layout simply contact us. We’ll redesign your building even if no additional materials are required. This includes a new and detailed drawing that shows how all components will be integrated into your new layout. This added flexibility would not be possible if you had utilized conventional construction materials to build your office. We offer a wide array of wall construction designs for meet the broadest range of application. Our wall systems are also available in a range of thicknesses to accommodate different application requirements.
- Includes a metal foundation that allows building construction on just about any flat, level surface. Concrete is NOT required
- Pre-painted galvanized inner and outer walls provide a stable, impenetrable wall
- Thick fire-retardant CFC-Free B2 polyurethane insulation offers excellent thermal and acoustic performance
- Easy-to-assemble bolted tongue and groove wall panel assembly. Provides fast assembly and disassembly. Parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for fast simple installation
- Stackable wall panels, single crate package so that the building can be moved if needed even in a pickup truck
- Snow load of 30 lbs/sqft - one of the strongest do-it-yourself buildings
- Secured door with a dead bolt lock can be configured on any side wall panel of the building
- Step-by-step instructions included
- Extension kit available (see Duramax Accessories), mountable on either side
- Delivers in single wood crate via common carrier
- 7 Year Limited Warranty